Welcome to the Weobley High School Drama department website. On here you can find revision guides, letters to parents and trip details (past and future!)
- Students are regularly encouraged to reflect upon what they have achieved or learned.
- Independent learning is an inescapable fact of life for the student of drama.
- Pupils regularly evaluate their own work during lessons; they are also given frequent opportunities to reflect on their learning experiences in written form. We have incorporated a section for parents to complete at the end of every evaluation sheet.
- The new S.O.W. at KS3 incorporates regular opportunities for pupils to evaluate their own work.
- We work together with the Music and Art department to produce a summer show, alternating between a Big Show and Variety Concert allowing all at Weobley a chance to participate in Drama.
- There is also an opportunity to attend a KS3 Drama club once a week and at KS4 Drama we also offer students the ability to learn and work with the more technical aspects of the G.C.S.E course.
There are also spare Edexcel revision guides and the Edexcel Drama Workbook for sale if any pupils wish to purchase them or see me for the codes. All KS4 will be studying D.N.A for Dennis Kelly the schools script is available from Amazon if pupils wish to purchase their own copy or again see me and I will order them.